" Setitik jadikan laut, Sekepal jadikan gunung, nama mu kelak disebut, jasa mu kelak disanjung. "


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

About Me

hye friend!!my name is Fatin Nabila Bt Mohd Wazir.My friend also call me Fatin.I'am 14 years old.I live at no 23,jln 1B/1 Tmn Desa Anggerik,48200 Serendah,Selangor.My birthday is 30.3.1993.My hobbies is playing computer and netball.My ambition is to be a teacher.i hope i will get my wish!!.I study at SMKSerendah.I learn many lessons in my school.I hope you will occur my friend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very good start...congrat! But ...pleasa accept these corrections - my hobbies are not is, playing netball yes ;playing computers not so right...maybe surfing the net is better or work with my computer, and 1 more ..you will occur my friend? maybe you can use ..you can be my friend. Okay ? Hope you can improve your english via this blog. Success to you.

yuz_majid said...
This comment has been removed by the author.