" Setitik jadikan laut, Sekepal jadikan gunung, nama mu kelak disebut, jasa mu kelak disanjung. "


Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My Life Story


Hi!
My name is Nurhanis Bt. Md. Hizer.I school at SMK Serendah.I born on 24 June 1993 at Hosp. Besar K.L.swimming and sleeping is my hobby.hehehe... When i grow up i want to be fashion designer.I like people who friendly and funny.Like my friend,Amiera.My mother's and father's is my idol.My favourite actor is Brad Pitt and my favourite actres is Brad Pitt's wife,Angelina Jolie.My characteristic was as prefect in school.My best friends are Miera,E-ma,Lynn,Arenis and Nuwul.They was friendly and funny.This is several story about me.If you want to know all about me,you can comment me...........................

6 comments:

naim_serendahcrew said...

hye

hanis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
apezfiz said...

wei tip top..blk umah la sibok je dtg kat sini.......

apezfiz said...

wei x reti nk blk umah ke....ko x de umah ke....

hanis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

You write very well.