" Setitik jadikan laut, Sekepal jadikan gunung, nama mu kelak disebut, jasa mu kelak disanjung. "


Wednesday, July 11, 2007

my story life adz

Hello!!!How are you friend.Want to befriend???Lets me introduce myself first!!My full name is Azmira Adrina bt Mad Darus.My nick name is adz.Just call me adz.Ok!!!My country is "Malaysian".I am 14 years old.I'am still study at SMK Serendah.Ehm......ehm..I still young .
I was born in 9th november 1993 at Hospital Daerah Baling,Kedah.I have an elder brother,three younger sister and two younger brother.I'm second elder daughter in seven children.When I grow up I want to have a bright future.I like people who friendly and funny..If you want to know me just e-mail me anytime..Bye

5 comments:

zoikoi said...

hello. im zoi.
i live in hawaii.
what is your first language? malaysian?

adz_ke2c said...

hello,zoi.How are you?My first lanuage is malay..What you full name?

adz_ke2c said...

hello,zoi.How are you?My first lanuage is malay..What you full name?

arifah_blues2c said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yuz_majid said...

azmira adriona you first name